A Bat Country Productions LLP, with registered office at 98 Hornchurch Road, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 1JS
Email: [email protected]
Who does our data protection policy apply to?
This policy applies to all persons visiting our website and showing interest in our company.
Categories of data being processed
We may process the following types of data, according to our relationship with you:
• Name, first name, language
Use of your data and legal basis
• Email address
• Registration date and source of the information
With your consent (legal basis: Article 6a of the privacy legislation), we collect and process data for the following specific purposes:
• To answer questions over our website or any other communication channel
• To handle your quotation request
You may withdraw your consent at any time (see below, “Exercising your rights”).
Where we have a legitimate interest in the context of our marketing activities or in the context of the practical performance of our economic activities (legal basis: Article 6f of the privacy legislation), we collect and process data for the following specific purposes:
• To contact you for the purpose of marketing our products and services, where appropriate on the basis of your marketing profile
• To conduct surveys, tests and analyses (including customer or market surveys) with a view to improving our products, internal procedures and overall service
• To perform statistical or trend analyses for financial management, marketing or reporting purposes
• To prevent or combat fraud and abuse
To meet the legal requirements we must comply with (legal basis: Article 6c of the privacy legislation):
In certain cases, we are also subject to legal obligations requiring the processing and/or transmission of certain personal data to the administrative authorities or institutions appointed by law.
Transmission of your personal data to third parties
Your data may be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
• To our subcontractors in the context of services we ask them to perform on our behalf (e.g. our IT subcontractors, email platforms, debt collection agencies, etc.) and solely in accordance with our instructions
• To our legal successors
• To companies belonging to the same group for similar purposes
• To certain authorities in order to comply with our legal obligations
Transmission of data outside the European Union:
Your personal data may be transmitted outside the European Union through some of our subcontractors. In this case, we will take special care to protect your data by special contractual obligations and in accordance with the requirements of the privacy rules.
How long will your data be stored in our database?
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the intended purposes. The retention period may vary according to the purpose for which the data are processed.
Prospects – Three years
Archiving – Your personal data may also be kept longer for other purposes, for instance to comply with our legal obligations (e.g. accounting and tax obligations) or if we need to submit certain information as evidence in a lawsuit. Access to archived data is restricted.
Security of your data
We make every effort to take the organizational and technical security measures that are appropriate and necessary to protect your data and to respect your privacy, in particular in order to prevent the loss, unlawful use or modification of the information that we collect.
Our staff who have access to your data are made aware of the fact that they are processing personal data that are protected by law, and may only access those data insofar as is necessary to carry out their duties in a proper manner.
Description of your rights and how to exercise them
Right of access and rectification
In accordance with the privacy legislation, you have the right to access your data. You also have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate information concerning you or to complete incomplete information.
Right to withdraw your consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
Right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time and without justification; in other words, you may ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes (to send you commercial offers) and for drawing up marketing profiles based on your data (to send you commercial offers which we think that will correspond best to your interests, taking into account your marketing profile). You also have the right to object to the transmission of your personal data to third parties for the same direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data based on your particular situation, in all cases where we process your personal data in accordance with our legitimate interest.
Right to erasure – You also have the right to request that your data be erased entirely from our database in the cases specified by law.
Right to restriction of processing – If you contest the processing of your data, you may request the restriction of processing of your personal data. In this case, we will cease to use your data until the dispute has been settled.
Right to portability of your data – You may request the portability of the data which you have communicated to us. In this case, we will transmit them to the recipient of your choice.
Exercising your rights
You must send us a request in writing. We reserve the right to ask you to prove your identity (in order to avoid disclosing your data to other persons).
You may write to the following address: [email protected]
If you ask us to supply that information in electronic form, we will reply by electronic means as well, unless you specify otherwise.
In accordance with the privacy legislation, your request will be handled within thirty days from the moment we are in possession of all the information necessary to handle your request.
If your request is complex, this time limit may be extended by up to two months, but we will notify you in advance.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
• Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
• Email: [email protected]
• By visiting this link: abcproductions.co.uk/contact